A LIVING HISTORY BLOG.

18TH CENTURY LIVING HISTORY IN AUSTRALIA.

Wednesday 5 February 2020

You were recently nominated as a biographical candidate to be featured in the 2020 Who’s Who in America

Congratulations on your nomination!


Dear Keith Henry,

You were recently nominated as a biographical candidate to be featured in the 2020 Who’s Who in America- the best-known, most trusted biographical resource on America’s most accomplished individuals since 1898.

To help the Marquis Who’s Who editors compile the most accurate biographical reference resource possible, we ask that you complete the biographical data form within 5 days of receipt.

For expedited editorial review, you may submit your biographical information online:

<< Click Here For Your Who's Who in America Biography Submission Form >>

The information you provide will be reviewed based on the selection standards that Marquis Who’s Who has developed over 120 years of biographical publishing. If your data passes our initial screening, you will be listed online among thousands of the most accomplished individuals in America.

Inclusion in a Marquis Who's Who publication is considered by many to be a hallmark of achievement. I congratulate you on the accomplishments that have brought your name to the attention of our selection committee and look forward to receiving your submission.
Sincerely,

John Sartoris

Editor-in-Chief, Marquis Who's Who

P.S. Inclusion of your biography in Who's Who in America carries neither cost nor obligation to you of any kind.


 It has been many years since I first started making adds for radio & television in my own sound recording studio in the Territory. That all got blown away in cyclone Tracey in 74, & I moved out bush off grid. I was up there for 10 years, then decided to move to a cooler climate in New England, & that is where I am now, still off grid. When I started writing for local & overseas magazines, I could not type, so everything was written by hand in upper case. The magazines still accepted my articles. Then I got a typewriter & learnt to two finger type, I never have got a handle on real typing. Then came the computer run off solar power. I eventually gave up writing for magazines &having to keep to a deadline, & I wrote three books. The first book, Primitive Fire Lighting-Flint & Steel  I published myself, there is not much of a market for specialty books like this, especially in Australia, & I gave up trying to find a publisher.  The second book, Flint & Steel  & Fire Bow was published by LuLu Publishing, but it did not sell well in hard copy, so the publishers downgraded it to an Ebook, & that is still available. The third book, The 18th Century Woodsman never got published, it remains on my computer. I was considering producing it in PDF form, but I have not got round to it.

Then I started making videos, & I think I enjoy making videos more than I enjoy writing, but of course I still write for my blogs & for our group’s online forum.
I am very pleased that I was nominated as a biographical candidate to be featured in the 2020 Who’s Who in America, & I give my sincere thanks to those people who nominated me, but I have declined the offer. Frankly even if I were to win this nomination, which I honestly do not think I would, the recognition would be of no use to me (it feels good to get nominated, so I will quite while I am ahead ). So I will close this post with some images of myself starting in the Territory & finishing where I am now. My sincere thanks to all those people who follow my blogs & my video channel, it is sincerely appreciated.
Regards, Keith.

My wife to be & I in the recording studio.
This was when I stated writing for Archery action, later the editor changed the name of the magazine to better include my articles, & it was name Archery Action with Outdoor Connections.
I started teaching primitive skills about the same time I started writing. This was taken at the Lynchwood Scout Camp in Tamworth NSW.
I used my writing to promote 18th century living history worldwide, this is me at a festival in Armidale NSW.










My Ebook info Here: 



No comments: