A LIVING HISTORY BLOG.

18TH CENTURY LIVING HISTORY IN AUSTRALIA.

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Anglo-American maritime clothing from 1680-1740 crowdfunding campaign.



15 December 00:24
Keith,
I was wondering if you might repost a link to my crowdfunding campaign on you site? There are 12 days left in my campaign, and I want to encourage as many people to donate as possible who might be interested. People might have missed the original post you put up last month. Also, any comments that you think might encourage your readers would be appreciated. If you think it would help, you can use what I wrote on my posts that I have on FB: https://www.facebook.com/david.fictum.3/posts/10154997493653570?pnref=story
In speaking of people who are interested in my project, what are your thoughts on this whole effort and the book I intend to publish? I would think you would be greatly interested in such a material culture study. I hope that our shared interests will encourage you to donate to the campaign as well.
Hope this holiday season is going well for you,
-David FIctum
My GoFundMe campaign to raise money for my research trip to London to complete my work on Anglo-American maritime clothing from 1680-1740 is slowly but surely making progress. However, I still need the help of this community to make it anywhere near my goal. Below are some more thoughts that I hope makes more of you consider donating to this cause (TL;DR = You all helped inspire this project, it is a that subject appeals to many of your interests, the project needs help from you if it is going to succeed, and its success will help bring more information on this subject to others.):


No comments: