A LIVING HISTORY BLOG.

18TH CENTURY LIVING HISTORY IN AUSTRALIA.

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Herbal Medicine & Self-Reliance. PART ONE.

I had a request on another forum for information on the use of herbs. Rather than research the uses of herbs 300 years ago, which may or may not have been safe, I decided to publish my old hand written notes from college. This was a whils ago now, so I had no computor & no power at Elm Cottage even if I did have one, so the notes stayed hand written. Probably more fitting for this blog anyway.
I hope they are of some interest & perhaps some use, & I hope they can be read!


Rosemary in the Linstock House gardens.


Onions. Linstock House gardens.

3 comments:

The Last Frontier said...

Great Post. The handwritten notes make it that much more interesting. It's always good to find new uses for plants.
I love your pictures, too!
Jenny in Alaska

Keith said...

Nice of you to say so Jenny, thank you.
Keith.

Unknown said...

very impressive article.........

batidos de proteinas