Friday, 18 August 2017
Thursday, 17 August 2017
BEYOND FUR TRADE: THE EIGHTEENTH CENTURY COLONIAL ECONOMY OF FRENCH NORTH AMERICA AS SEEN FROM FORT DE CHARTRES IN THE ILLINOIS COUNTRY
Wednesday, 16 August 2017
Dave's ACT: What was the Australian Aboriginal War like GGGran...: I'm putting this here for reference. It is a section from my great great grandfather's Reminiscences as written down in the third pe...
Tuesday, 15 August 2017
17C American Women: 17C Estimated Slave Imports into the New World: Estimated Slave Imports to the New World, 17th Century Spanish American 292,500 Brazil 560,000 British Caribbean 263,700 Dutch Carib...
Saturday, 12 August 2017
Sunday, 6 August 2017
Thursday, 3 August 2017
The Shirttail Mess : "Much tormented with Ticks" . . and Occam's Razor: "Friday, May 26th, 1775. Proceeded up the River. Met 2 Canoes bound to Redstone. Shot an old Buffalo Bull that had his ears mar...
- Historical Trekking
- The Homestead
- Living History Activity Suggestions
- Period Clothing
- Equipment, Supplies & Tools
- Primitive & Period Living Skills
- Period Guns
- Boats & Boating
- Stories & Experiences
- Forum Ideas & Suggestions
- Sword, Axe & Staff Fighting
- Groups & People Wishing To Contact Others in Australia.
- Show & Tell
- Ranger, Militia, Scouts & Spies
- A Woodland Indian Persona
- General Living History Information
- Food & Drinks
- Advertising Ideas/Recruitment
- The Survival Connection
- The Club House
- What Are You Up To?
- The Trading Post
- Worldwide groups & Forums
- Period Movies, Living History & Skills Videos
- NECLHG Worldwide Chapters
- The Chapter Captain's Lounge
- Seamen, Pirates, Privateers & Buccaneers
- For Sale & Wanted To Buy
- Leisure, Games & Entertainment
Tuesday, 1 August 2017
17C American Women: 1586 Ralph Lane's Report on the Colony at Roanoke: The first English Colony of Roanoke, originally consisting of 100 householders, was founded in 1585, 22 years before Jamestown and 37 years ...