A LIVING HISTORY BLOG.

18TH CENTURY LIVING HISTORY IN AUSTRALIA.

Wednesday 28 October 2009

Moccasin Patterns By George M. White.

Please click on the pictures & instructions for a larger view.
These are the patterns I started of with many years ago. I have reviewed this book before, and it really is a good book with many native New World patterns.

However, I wrote to George some years ago & in stead of a reply from George I recieved a note on a small piece of paper from his son telling me that the address had changed & from now on all correspondace should be sent to him.

Unfortunately the address was written free-hand & I could not understand what it said. So for those of you who have not been able to get hold of Mr White's book, here are a couple of woodland Indian centre seam patterns.
George M. White, PO Box 365, Ronan, Montana 59864, USA.

No comments: