A LIVING HISTORY BLOG.

18TH CENTURY LIVING HISTORY IN AUSTRALIA.

Thursday 24 December 2015

Firearms Owners In Australia Fail To Support Each Other.

This I think is a prime example of how firearms owners in Australia DO NOT support each other. Not only that, but the different factions or special interest groups within firearms associations also fail to support each other. No wonder we are slowly but surely losing our rights.
It is just about the end of another year, & this petition is now CLOSED. I would like to sincerely thank all those gun owners who supported my petition, ALL 25 OF YOU!!!
This was not only posted on facebook, but it was also posted on my blogs & other media outlets. Now whilst it is possible that many people did not agree with my petition, I find it hard to believe that I only got 25 signatures.
Keith.

No comments: