A LIVING HISTORY BLOG.

18TH CENTURY LIVING HISTORY IN AUSTRALIA.

Monday 3 December 2012

The Last Frontier: Update: Tragic News

The Last Frontier: Update: Tragic News

My friend over at The Last Frontier has suffered a terrible loss. My thoughts of course are with here & her children. It is at times like this when unexpected catastrophy strikes that you need to have the strenght & the skills to carry on. So many partners are left without their partners personell friends for support, & they have relied on their partner to perform many skills that they have not learnt themselves. Fortunately in this case this young lady has been living this lifestyle for a while now, & she has skills that many women lack.
I am sure you will all join me in wishing here all the best, whether you know her or not. This is the sort of situation that could effect any of us at any time.
Regards, Keith.

3 comments:

Joel said...

I am sad to hear of this. My thoughts are with this young lady and her children.

JaneofVirginia said...

I send prayers to them in this difficult time. May friends stay close and God be kind during this terrible loss and afterward.

Ramana Rajgopaul said...

Still coming to terms with my own loss of my partner of 42 years, I can well understand what your friend must be going through. My heart goes out to her and I thank you for seeking such wishes from your friends.