A LIVING HISTORY BLOG.

18TH CENTURY LIVING HISTORY IN AUSTRALIA.

Sunday 5 December 2010

My New Book. Primitive Fire Lighting. Flint & Steel & Fire Bow.

My new book has finally been published on LuLu, you can get it in hard copy as a book, or you can download it. Pasting the following link into your browser, or by clicking on it here will take you to my book on LuLu.  http://www.lulu.com/browse/search.php?fListingClass=0&fSearch=primitive+fire+lighting
Or you can put LULU in your search engine and go to LULU, then either type in woodscraft or bushcraft or the name Keith Burgess (there is two Keith Burgess on LULU but you will know which book is mine).
Primitive Fire Lighting-Flint & Steel & Fire Bow.

For those of you who have seen my first book you will see that I have changed the cover on this one, just plain black with white script.

No comments: