Diderot 18th Century.
Uses For Urine.
1. Urine when it is fresh and free from infection, can be used to wash out wounds.
2. Urine contains nitre. It can be used to soak plant tinders & it can be used instead of water when making gunpowder.
3. Urine can be evaporated to produce potassium nitrate.
4. Urine can be used as a garden fertilizer if diluted 8 parts water to 1 part urine.
5. Urine used neat can be used as a weed killer.
6. Used in the process of tanning animal skins.
7. Scouring, cleaning, fulling & dyeing wool fleece to make cloth.
8. Washing/cleaning cloth/clothing.